Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bush's Life Must Go On... Can't Go On... Must Go On



I commend our president for showing such bravery, perseverance and consistency in the face of the newest threat in the war against terror: Cindy Sheehan. This pushy annoying mother thinks she can bully our commander in chief into talking to her just because her son, a marine, died in Iraq and she wants to know why. But our president will not be intimidated by this anti-American woman who's aligned herself with communist groups such as MoveOn. Bush’s response demonstrates his commitment to free speech, hissensitivityy and compassion:

"But whether it be here or in Washington or anywhere else, there's somebody who has got something to say to the president, that's part of the job. And I think it's important for me to be thoughtful and sensitive to those who have got something to say."


But more importantly, Bush defends the executive right to extra long vacationing as granted in the U.S. constitution:

“I think it's also important for me to go on with my life, to keep a balanced life."


Our president knows that the best way to fight against turrer, activist judges, the homosexual agenda, and mothers who won’t shut up, is by taking some “me time.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home