Sunday, April 17, 2005

An open Letter (of apology) to Britney Spears







It's official. Brit is preggers. I must admit, I was skeptical about her mothering skills. I thought she wouldn't be up to task. But boy was I wrong. Britney is mature enough and together enough to have kids. Her maternal instinct kicked in a while back when she got married. She told People two days after her wedding: "I want to be a young mom. Next year, at 23, I'm so there." I have no doubt that Britney will be "so there" as a mother. Her pregnancy is so her priority right now. She explains on her website: "My prerogative right now is just to chill... I want to enjoy all the simple things that I missed over the past few years die to working way too much." That must be why she's starting a reality show about her relationship with Kevin Federline for the esteemed UPN network. Britney "You're Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman," but soon, you'll be a mother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home