Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Friendly Advice for Mike Huckabee

Dear Former Governor Huckabee,
First of all, I am a huge fan. You are my favorite stomach-stapled celebrity and I heart your brilliant book Quit Digging Your Grave with a Knife and Fork: a 12 step program .



I also really dig your classic rock band Capitol Offense and think you're a sick bassist http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif


It is because I respect you so much, that I wanted to take the liberty of offering you some friendly advice. You rocked during the debates. I obviously totally agree with your opposition to Roe v. Wade and your statement that,


This life issue is not insignificant. It's not small. It separates us from the Islamic fascists who would strap a bomb to the belly of their child and blow them up. We don't do that in this country. (emphasis mine)


I totally agree that aborting an embryo and killing civilians and rescue crews are morally one and the same. It is because you make such a good point that I would urge you to use an analogy that better reflects the nuance and logic of your comparison. Try this one: This life issue "separates us from the Islamic fascists who would strap a bomb to their pregnant belly and blow themselves up."

If you like it, use it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's another great Republican renaissance man. The sort of artist that separates us from the fascists:

http://anandamide.wordpress.com/2007/04/13/who-says-all-the-great-art-is-made-by-pinkos-and-sissies/

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home