Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sign the Minutemen Pledge

I was so upset that I missed the Minutemen ("a citizens' Vigilance Operation monitoring immigration, business, and government") when they came to NYC to kick off their Minutemen: the battle to secure America's borders book launch. The book is written by Minutemen founder Jim Gilchrist and Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans for the Truth co-author, Dr. Jerome Corsi. Tastefully and appropriately, the Minutemen held their news conference last week at "high noon" at Ground zero "the site where terrorists in the U.S. illegally committed the mass murder of nearly 3,000 Americans."


But here's what we can do to help.

1) "Send Minutemen to the top of the best-sellers list" through amazon or through a Minutemen Book Club

2) Start your own Minutemen Chapter

3) "Do the Job our government won't do, bring national awareness to the alien invasion of the United States" and join the Minutemen

4) Contribute to the billboard project

5) Sign the Minutemen pledge NB make sure you sign the pledge in front of witnesses, or it will not be valid.



The Minuteman Pledge
1776-2006
I pledge that I shall obey the rule of law. I shall be prepared to set aside my livelihood,
comfort and personal interests to answer the call to protect the Sovereignty of the United
States of America against all predators from within or from beyond our shores.
I pledge to hold dear the truths contained in the Declaration of Independence which state
that all men are created equal, and therefore, I shall not hold prejudice nor animosity
against any race, religion or national ethnicity. I pledge that I shall live a life that is
worthy of the honor that has been bestowed upon me by being a citizen of this Great
Nation.
I pledge that I shall raise my voice in peaceful demonstration in the face of injustice. I
shall not be silent when others revile my Patriotism. I shall exercise compassion with
strength when faced with adversity. I shall encourage justice and support those who
choose to do that which is honorable.
I shall be vigilant and not fearful, for I am a Minuteman, a Patriot who is accountable to
God and Country.
With a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, I do hereby pledge, on my
honor, my diligent obeisance to the precepts contained within The Minuteman Pledge.
I hereby acknowledge my pledge before these witnesses:
Date:_________________________
______________________________ ________________________
Minuteman Jim Gilchrist
______________________________ Founder of the Minuteman Project, Inc.
Address MinutemanProject.com
______________________________
City
______________________________
State, Zip Code
______________________________
E-mail Address
© 2006 Minuteman Project, Inc.
MMP
1776 - 2006
Jim Gilchrist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home