Friday, December 02, 2005

I'm Back from Spain/ Comedy show


Dearest Friends,
I hope you were able to make it through the past 2 weeks with out me. The good news is I'm back from Spain, where I was screening my hi-larious documentary on a monument built by political prisoners under Franco. So let's celebrate by attending a political comedy show, shall we? I'll be sharing stories from Spain too.

Come on down to the Laughing Liberally Lab
www.laughingliberally.com
Today!
At a new non- Tank space

Friday, Dec 2
@ 11PM
45th street theater
354 West 45th street, 2nd floor
(btwn 9th and 10th)

Featuring Sean Crespo (National Lampoon, Satire for Sanity)
Negin Farsad (Sirius & Pacifica Radio)
Katie Halper (blah, blah, blah)

OK, so it's $10 BUT THAT INCLUDES FREE BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie - LOVED the blog! I see you're almost as liberal as I am!! Thanks again for a great New Year's eve party - hope 2006 is treating you well!

Andy (aka the good flight attendant!) :-D
Espooky@aol.com

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home